Participants were invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words to be considered as a presenter.
Submissions were evaluated by a panel of peer reviewers.
You were invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words to be considered as a presenter. Submissions were be evaluated by a panel of peer reviewers.
Abstracts must demonstrate alignment and appropriateness to the conference. Abstracts were encouraged under the following central themes:
- ECOLOGY (e.g. population updates, behaviour, diet, disease, genetics)
- CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT (e.g. transboundary conservation, captive breeding and reintroduction, conflict mitigation)
- TECHNOLOGY AND MONITORING (e.g. artificial intelligence, collars, camera traps)
- LEOPARDS AND PEOPLE (e.g. human-wildlife coexistence, threats in the Anthropocene, attitudes towards leopards, leopards in arts and culture, environmental education)
- POLICY, USE AND TRADE (e.g. trade, regional policy, CITES, management plans, hunting)
All sessions were presented virtually.
Please note there was no discount or reimbursement for speakers.
- Submission Portal Opens – Thursday, 01 September 2022
- Submission Deadline – Tuesday, 15 November 2022 (23H59 | GMT+2)
- Review Outcome & Invitations Distributed – Wednesday, 30 November 2022 – Delayed
- Conference Registration Opens – Tuesday, 15 November 2022
- Conference Programme Distributed – Postponed until Friday, 17 February 2023